We employ “gang labour” periodically and need to know what the legal requirements are regarding foreign workers.

Obviously we can request evidence of eligibility such as Passport, work permit, letter from IR or Contributions Agency etc.

What other processes should we be looking at, especially regarding Europeans.

How would we know whether documents are “fake”?

Any information would be appreciated, to assist with the production of a policy.

Wendy Woolf

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.