Dear Colleagues,

we have idenditified Professional Masters Degrees (technical & scientific) as the most appropriate training requirement for some of our employees.
Most of these courses are quite expensive, and we split the costs 50/50.
One of the persons concerned has asked whether there are some public instutions (county/UK/Europe) which might offer funding?

Thank you for your help
Suzanne Auer

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.