We have a husband and wife working for us, both of whom’s pay goes into a joint bank account- The husband has been experiencing problems with depression, and is absent at the moment-The agreement was that we would continue to pay him for the short term, and to see what we could do to help but unfortunately no one knows where he is at the moment. His wife wishes to change the bank account, but can we pay his wages into a different account without his permission? even if it is a joint account? My instinct tells me we should stop paying him until he returns, but there is alot more to this situation than I can explain here and a bit of advice on the legal position would help us decide what to do. You comments would be most welcome
fiona fritz

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.