I was shocked and surprised to find that my insurance company started off a conversation over a claim I made recently with the question "Do I have a criminal record?". I found this incongruous, even though I don't have one! I began to wonder if we have lost the ability to trust one another in the 21st Century?
You can read the full post at "Would I Lie To You?" The post asks some questions of relevance to HR Strategists and Practitioners which I'd love your views on:
* Is trust a strategic point of advantage that HR Professionals can and should exploit?
* Is it wise to treat your customers and partners as if they are criminals?
* In an online world, do we need to work harder on relationship building and trust?
* Is there an exploitable difference between companies that are well run and the rest?
* What can HR Professionals do to ensure that Trust and Ethics are Strategic Capabilities?
* What can HR Professionals do to ensure that such capabilities trickle down to front line staff?