Is bad chi stifling your creative juices? Enter our feng shui competition to win a free online consultation from one of the UK’s leading masters and see if he can get your office environment attuned.
There are some buildings and office complexes that are host to failed company after failed company. Many people would simply put this down to unfortunate coincidence, but others might look for disturbances in the flow of natural energies.
They wouldn’t admit it, but a lot of top UK companies employ feng shui consultants. They’re called in to help with everything from lack of communication to underperforming sales teams. It’s astounding to those unaware of the massive feng shui industry out there, but top flight consultants can earn upwards of £800 per day.
So is it just very lucrative hocus-pocus or is there really something in it? Could your working environment be affecting your team’s productivity right now?
To try and find out, we’re offering you the chance to receive a feng shui business consultation online, for nothing. We’ve recruited one of the country’s leading experts. He will study images of your office or work space and suggest ways that your feng shui could be improved. All he needs to be able to advise you is a couple of pictures of your office or building along with a brief description of how you would like him to help you.
What you need to do now
Email your photos and description to [email protected] by Friday 8 August 2008 to be in with a chance of winning the free consultation – you never know, this could be the answer to restoring harmony in your office. Good luck!
HRZone.co.uk – Feng Shui Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be received by 8 August 2008.
2. The winner will be drawn at random from a list of all those who entered as soon as possible after the closing date and will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place.
3. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name to be used for publicity purposes by HRZone.co.uk.
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed.
5. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Sift Media Ltd (parent company of HRZone.co.uk) and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. The prize details are as follows:
The prize is for a free online feng shui business consultation.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative.
8. The competition will be promoted on HRZone.co.uk.
9. Open to adults aged 18+.
10. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. HRZone.co.uk will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of submission of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances HRZone.co.uk reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. English law applies.
Promoter: HRZone.co.uk, 100 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6HZ