What are common technologies for managing HR programmes?
More and more companies are turning to technology to simplify the recruitment and personnel management process. This must-read guide gives you the low down on the three most common types of technologies used for managing HR programmes.
- Sourcing Direct – The business case
- JIT Sourcing V Talent Pool
- Building a talent network
- The role of a brand advocate
- The infrastructure necessary for social applications (people)
- Candidate experience and technology
- Talk to instead of apply to
- ATS as a first source
- Feedback and brand
- Datapoints and learning