Practical toolkit to help you pick the right networked printer for you.
Members of AccountingWEB.co.uk have helped us to compile a definitive guide to computer printers available in the autumn of 2009. The networked printer guide is one of four different editions. If you are thinking about replacing your current printer, or adding a new model with more features to your collection, consider these points:
- Want a printer for a networked office environment where someone is delegated to look after the printer and keep it supplied with refills and paper?
- Typically print a hundred or more pages a day?
- Want an expandable machine that can handle duplex printing, with finishing options such as staplers/binders?
- Look to run your printer as part of a wider electronic document management strategy?
- Think about leasing a system that gives you a predictable “per click” cost per page?
If your answer is yes to most of these questions, the Business Buyer’s Guide to Networked Printers is the right edition for you.