Is your L&D strategy future-proofed?
In our latest report, “Future-proof your L&D”, professionals from organisations as varied as The Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games, BT and Pearson VUE, share their experiences; providing tips and advice on the areas most important to future-proofing your L&D programme.
Download the report to get expert opinions on:
- The real-world benefits of aligning learning and business goals
- How to design user-focused mandatory training
- The role and impact of IT on the training function
- Using technology to support and inspire lifelong learning
- Rolling out an effective elearning programme and much more…
This report has been produced in association with the Chartered Management Institute and the Learning and Performance Institute.