What will the talent landscape look like in 2020?
There’s no doubt the way you view – and hire talent – must change. But the nature of the change, that’s the thing that’s not clear.
In this hard-hitting report we bring together four very different views on what talent management will look like in 2020 from leading industry commentators and academics:
- Mervyn Dinnen, Talent Acquisition Analyst
- Doug Shaw, International Consultant
- Dr Tom Calvard, Lecturer in Human Resource Management
- Rob B Briner, Professor of Organisational Psychology, University of Bath
The report has been produced in association with Cornerstone OnDemand and tackles significant questions including:
- Is our definition of talent too narrow or broad?
- Are we continuing to recruit from the wrong areas?
- Is talent itself a myth?
Download your report today and get educated on the next five years in talent management.