Last year we were involved with promoting Deloitte's annual Global Human Capital Trends survey and we carried an exclusive on the UK results which tackled a variety of topics including current global priorities for HR directors, why we need to re-skill HR professionals and what companies are doing in terms of HR analytics and talent management.
Some of the headline statistics were:
- Leadership effectiveness is the biggest priority for UK HR, up from 2013 when it was ranked fourth. Only 43% of respondents are ready to address this key area
- 3% of UK respondents said that HR and talent capabilities are under-performing, compared to 10% globally
- UK is lagging behind on talent analytics, with a capability gap of 41%, well behind the global average of 29%
- UK is behind on revisiting the talent acquisition agenda, with a capability gap of 38%, behind the global average of 26%
- 38% of respondents rated the delivery and success of their change management programmes as "adequate." Just 3% said they were excellent and 31% good
This year we are again inviting you to take part in Deloitte's 2015 Global Human Capital Trends survey.
The brief survey will help identify and calibrate the relevance of the Human Capital trends in 2014 and the next few years.
The deadline for all survey responses is Friday November 14th.