The BBC, Linklaters LLP, 7city Learning and BVS Training are among those celebrating their success at the World of Learning Awards.
More than 400 guests attended the black-tie awards ceremony in Birmingham last week, hosted by comic Dominic Holland.
Jim Reilly, project manager for the World of Learning Awards, said: “The World of Learning Awards are now well-established as the most coveted titles in the UK training industry. They recognise individuals and organisations who contribute so much to business learning in all its forms and ensure they are rewarded for their efforts, expertise and achievements. Congratulations not only to all the winners, but also to all those who beat keen competition to reach the shortlist.”
The winners on the night:
- Bespoke solution of the year: Linklaters LLP – Linklaters professional secretary programme
- Blended solution of the year: Auralog – tell me more – Tell me more® corporate
- Generic solution of the year: BVS Training Ltd – Moving and handling care home training resource series
- Online solution of the year: BBC – legal online
- Learning innovation of the year: 7city learning – 7c online portal: CFA
- Training venue of the year: Sundial Group Ltd – Highgate House
- Outstanding contribution to the training industry: Valerie Thompson, chief executive of the e-Learning Foundation
- Training manager of the year: Mercian Housing Association – Alison Culpan
- Training provider of the year: IMC (UK) Learning