I was recently made redundant from a permanent position, but have been fortunate enough to have been offered a contract position with a local company, who have offered to pay me on a direct rate rather than through an agency. I have never ‘contracted’ before and my question is, do I need to register myself as a Limited company to invoice them for my services or is there a better way of sorting out my own Tax and National Insurance issues?
Thanks for any advice,
Simon Jeffery
Simon Jeffery

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.