I have an employee, who is currently on long term sick and has given us an address which we believe is false. He states that he lives alone, however he is not registered on the Electoral Register at the address he says he has lived at for many years (there are others registered there) and the phone book has the Electoral Registered person in it.

Is there any action I can take?

E Jones

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.