We are about to employ 2 expats in Hungary where tax is currently running at a higher level than in the UK. However, due to residency permits in Hungary, all earnings and subsequent tax returns have to be declared.

Are there any solutions/suggestions as to how the company can minimise the impact both on the employee and employer without breaking IR rules?
Chris Bower

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.