I have a HR consultant that works for my company,she is self employed she sends my company an invioce for work completed each month. on this months invioce she has put down for 2 weeks holiday pay and says that i must pay it surly if she is classed has self employed with her own reg company iam not responsable for her holiday pay . please advice me.
Kieth Hulme

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.