I have recently been asked to assist a local company (Gatwick area) with the provision of HR advice, in particular employment contracts and TUPE. I am not able to take on any additional work at the moment, but would like to put the company in contact with someone that can. Is there anyone able to offer such a service? If so please can you contact me. Many thanks, Sarah Welsby

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.