Last week I presented at one of our client’s offices. The subject was ‘Effective Decision Making’ and I covered:
- How to create a work-life balance that really does work
- A 7-step plan for determining priorities
- How to say no while keeping everyone happy
- An extremely valuable event
- Would like a longer session
- Very useful, very relevant to my work role
- Really helped me think about my prioritisation skills and new ways of getting things done
- Very useful resource material to refer to in the future
- 1 hour review time per month. At the beginning, end or in the middle of the month, you decide.
- 20 minutes review time per week. Recommended to be in the middle of the week rather than Monday morning or Friday afternoon.
- 6 minutes review time per day. This can be broken into three mini-reviews of 2 minutes each to keep you track throughout the day.
If you’d like some help with setting up the most effective initiatives for your organisation, just give us a call on 020 8995 1302 – Jeff Archer – http://the-tonic.com/