What happens if an employee has an accident?
– It takes on average 6 HOURS before an employee/relative is contacted in case an employee has an accident.
– Most employees do not have medical information for their employees nor do they have contact details for relatives. This leaves them stranded and unable to help.
– Most people do not carry medical information or emergency contact details on them. This prevents emergency personnel from providing optimum medical treatment and no relatives will be contacted until much later or sometimes never.
– How does the employer ensure that the employee receives immediate optimum treatment in case of an accident?
– How does the employer ensure that he and the employee’s relatives are contacted immediately in case of an accident?