Excitement is mounting for TrainingZone Live, the live event hosted by our sister site TrainingZone, which sashays into its third year of existence on 15 May at Dexter House.
- Former Olympic silver medallist, Steve Backley OBE, will be delivering the closing keynote about how to deliver Olympic performance in the workplace
- L&D guru Jim Kirkpatrick will be holding an exclusive three-hour workshop on Kirkpatrick levels 3 and 4, which has never been done before – a UK first.
- Jennifer Holloway, one of the most popular speakers of last year, returns with a new extended two-hour workshop, after feedback from the 2011 event clearly showed that delegates wanted a longer session from the personal branding expert.
- Heather Townsend, a regular TrainingZone blogger and recently Financial Times-published author, will be giving delegates some insight into her specialist subject – networking (both on- and off-line)
- Nick Shackleton-Jones, formerly of the BBC and now at BP, will be talking about informal learning, disaggregated media and social learning.