We are introducing a self service function to our HR system, as part of this the question regarding changing marital status and/or name has been raised.

Is there any reason, other than as a double check, why we as an organisation would need to see an individuals marriage certificate or would the individual changing their name on the u-access system be enough for us to then change their name on payroll etc.

Many Thanks

Cheryl Adams

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.