I would like an employee to sign a letter requiring him to payback any study fees paid on his behalf should he leave our employment within 12 months of taking his exams. Ideally this should work on a reducing balance basis over the 12 month period. Can anyone suggest the appropriate wording?

Amanda Mohr

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.