The small department of which I am part will be transferred from one employer within a group of companies to another. The new company has significantly different arrangements for salary and bonus payments, other parts of the remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, etc. Our place of work will also move to a location about 50 miles from our current one.

Is this departmental relocation covered by TUPE, or it is more likely to be a variation of my contract? If the latter, is there any proper consultation process required by law?

All thoughts gratefully appreciated?
Christina Atkinson

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.