I have been working for my current employer for 10 years.  I recently applied for a position which will allow me to progress but is only for 2 years fixed term.  My manager will not allow me to do this on secondment therefore I will need to resign my current permanent post for this position even though they will replace my position.  what rights will I have with my employer at the end of 2 years fixed term will I receive redundancy pay etc. please help 

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.