What is the correct way of recording a career history on a cv or application educational/employment names that have changed. e.g. applicant received a degree from an educational establishment that has since been renamed/categorised; or an awarding body for professional qualifications has changed its name after the individual has a) terminated their membership, b) continue their membership, or the applicant has ceased working for an organisation that has been e.g. incorporated and renamed into another and operates at a different location. i.e. Does the applicant record the ‘obsolete’ details or details that would enable checking & reference seeking? (i.e. updated information)
I P Gray

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.