Event date 24th -25th April 2012
Venue Hotel Grand Majestic Plaza Prague
Event website www.hrdevent.com
Organiser IEM World Media
The Summit brings together key personnel, thought leaders, academics, HR practitioners and leading HR service providers. The summit provides an unparalleled platform for HR professionals to access leading programs and key knowledge to advance their own work and careers.
The Summit will offer presentations, Interactive panel discussions, case studies and workshops by top industry professionals, consultants and academics. Learn about emerging challenges and development strategies in the Human Resources industry and achieve greater business results.
The focus of this event is firmly on providing you with workable strategies and solutions that you can implement for improved real-world performance.
Summit overview and summary : With the ever changing environment and around the globe political, economic and social conditions are impacting HR strategies leading to new and also innovative thinking to keep abreast of developments and best practices. Its not enough to just keep ahead you need to think fast and proactively, especially when dealing with such global issues as economic crisis, conflicts, economic slowdowns which effect currency and globalization. Together with merger and transformation, takeover issues and of course expansion strategies.
Today’s HR Director needs to be on top of Engagement, Talent acquisition, Motivation, Leadership development, their overall HR effectiveness and Change Management strategies that are crucial to success.
Highlights: Effective leadership strategies with your corporate goals to maximise corporate and people performance.
Hr and dealing with the change in the economy and motivation tactics including employee retention
Explore the best ways to grow business through talent management and the HR strategy that leeds to company growth.
How to effectively gain buy in at all levels securing trust and motivation.
Find the best way to identify and acquire your talent; how to start the talent management process; creating the right definitions of what talent means for your company; and how to manage and act on results.
Explore best ways to engage your staff. Employees who feel that they are a part of the business and understand more importantly the corporation’s goals are more willing to commit and deliver their working best to achieve those goals.
How to implement Change Management and best practices for a secure strategy of change, including understanding the key drivers to pull to deliver sustainable change within the organisation.
Improve your Retention and Succession Planning – the vital keys needed. Key employee retention is critical to the long term health and success of your business.Learn how to affect a good retention and succession strategy.
How to make sure you deliver effective leadership strategies. Learn how to increase your business effectiveness by using these no-fail strategies to improve communication in your organisation.
Reasons you need to be there:
· Benchmark with leading organisations, peers and groups in your specific field and gain cutting edge up to date information solutions to help drive success.
· Leading industry speakers and practitioners who understand what you need and what you don’t need from real life experience, including real case studies from executives that took years to designed processes to help you and equip you with workable industry knowledge to take back to your workplace and careers
· Learn from experts and save valuable time and potential costs of getting it wrong making sure you’re on track and successful
· Hear case studies from people who are tackling the same issues as you swap ideas, benchmark and engage with your fellow peer.
· Engage in one of many workshops designed to get down to specifics and deliver effective solutions in a practical and informative environment giving you the industry know how and techniques necessary
· Obtain expert knowledge crucial to your performance in the shortest possible time
· Get practical individual knowledge and up-to-date strategies and advice, so you can help others in your workplace too, so enabling them to think and be proactive instead of reactive designed to develop both individual and organisational performance
· Hear from leaders in their field and engage with them directly share knowledge and hold one on one discussions in an exclusive networking environment
· Network and interact with your peers and leading figures in your industry you will also be able to stay in constant contact with your fellow peers on our social media networks
· Attend the practical interactive workshops – designed to generate real solutions to real-life problems
· See the latest services and products from exhibiting solution providers
· Learn and engage in a truly educational environment providing you with workable strategies and solutions that you can implement for improved real world performance
Who Should Attend
The delegates will be HR Directors, SVPs, VP of HR, Chief HR Officers, Group heads of HR, General Managers including,
HR Directors Global and EMEA/ Managers/VPs
General Managers /Talent Directors
Senior HR Executives /Recruitment General Managers Recruitment Industry Executives Resourcing & Talent Specialists
Leadership Directors / Managers
Diversity Directors / Managers
Learning & Development Directors / Managers
Coaching & Training General Managers
Training Directors / Managers
HR Technology Managers /Directors
HR Business Systems Directors /Managers
HRIS Managers/ Directors
Ways To Book on
Phone: +44(0) 203 397 0528
Fax: +44(0) 203 002 5684
Online: at http://hrdevent.com
Email [email protected]
Enquiries [email protected]
Join our group on LinkedIn by visiting http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2410871&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr