In early May LinkedIn rolled out its latest set of updates and these continue the company’s push to move from simply being the perfect place to list your online CV to being a full online networking site for business.
The company’s main goal for these upgrades appears to be to persuade visitors to spend more time on the site – viewing and adding comments to content provided by their connections. Here’s a quick summary of what’s now available:
- A heavily improved search system
- On your main profile, the ability to add…
- More photos
- PowerPoints and other presentations
- ‘@’ style mentions in status updates
- Endorsements of colleagues and contacts
- A contacts update with more ‘personal assistant’ features to help organise your life
- New Android and iPhone apps – which now offer almost as much flexibility as the web-based interface
This offers a great opportunity to make sure your profile stands out from your competitors – and to keep in touch with existing clients and prospects online.
To learn more about these changes please contact Mike Fieldhouse at our Partners realityhouse legal on 01225 580016 or visit take a look at the CPD accredited LinkedIn for Lawyers training programme on their website.
For any advice on using Social media platforms to win new business contact Emailogic on 01452 886 556 or visit our website to learn more http://www.emailogic.com/delivery-socialmedia.asp