No Image Available

qualifications in personnel


qualifications for personnel from basic, details of courses and what where they are and what prices they are.


Tracy Cunningham
Payroll Supervisor
tracy cunningham

2 Responses

  1. Try your local college
    The course that I would recommend is the Certificate of Personnel Practice (CPP) it is the foundation course to the full CIPD qualification most local colleges run it – the CIPD will also have a list of colleges if you contact them – it is a great course, I studied on it myself and now teach on a part-time basis to share my experience. Good luck.

No Image Available