Recognise This! – If HR wants a seat at the table, then bring metrics the CEO cares about.
- Proof of employee understanding of critical company values, such that they are living the values in their daily work
- Proof of how that can hit the bottom line (e.g., the R&D department showing very low results for the value of “Innovative Thinking”)
- More clear and easy identification of hidden high performers across the organisation
- The ability to target these high performers based on critical skills and behaviours at a moment’s notice
- How leadership can proactively manage the company culture to raise up these hidden performers and address areas where values demonstration is low