Retail is one of the most disrupted industries out there – from the move to online shopping to the implications of Brexit and the Living Wage, it's a tough time for leaders and employees alike.
Following on from our insightful roundtable on the key trends affecting the retail sector, we broadened out the conversation with a Twitter chat on Thursday 9th February. We were joined for the chat by Core HR, our editor Jamie Lawrence and various retail & HR experts, and here were the questions we asked:
- What areas of people management do retailers most need to focus on?
- What HR technology can add the most value to retailers?
- What can HR do to manage the cultural implications of Brexit on retail employees?
- How can we help retailers adapt to having several generations in their workforce?
- What does HR need to focus on in the next 5 years in the retail sector?
Take a look at the feed below for the full chat, and we hope to see you at our next Q&A!