The end of the week is nigh, and we think it's time you make yourself a brew, put your feet up, and have a read through our picks of the week's best HR news, opinion and tidbits.
Let us know what you think, and what you've enjoyed reading this week!
– The end of the office dress code (New York Times)
– Why we're so afraid of feedback (TLNT)
– Would you be willing to pay for interview feedback? (Tim Sackett)
– How to remove biases in perfomance reviews (Tiny Pulse)
– Wearable tech: a powerful HR tool (Entrepeneur)
– How to future-proof your business (TechRadar Pro)